Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too Many Dorks With Too Much Time on Their Hands

I love the internet. If you ever feel like you haven't accomplished much in your life just search around the internet and you are sure to find someone that is more pathetic than you will ever be. The internet has opened my eyes to the fact that there are a lot of people out there in the big wide world that have absolutely no life. I would love to make fun of these people but in a way I have to admit that I envy them.

Wouldn't you love to have time to do something like this

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="419" caption="Talk about way too much time on your hands."]Talk about way too much time on your hands.[/caption]

Nothing like spending all of your spare time working on marvelous lego creations. I love legos and I'd love to have the time to do this.

Or maybe something like....I don't know....this.....

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/joshtx/goth.html

Yeah....you're going to actually have to go to another site to enjoy this one. Click the link!!!

Nothing like taking the time to bash a group of people for wearing strange clothes and playing games. Good stuff!

And then there are all the terrible videos on YouTube. Good lord there is a lot of crap on there.

I salute you!!! If you are one of these bored individuals that has no life....I salute you!!! You great wastes of space....I want to be like you. Oh, wait, I am like you, because I'm posting this stupid blog about you. How ironic.

Well, I gotta go.....gonna work on my "I Hate Kenny G" website. I also hate people that play characters named Kenny G in role playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment