Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Messed Up My Little Pony

I think we all need a break from the onslaught of bad news coming from the media and government....so here it is. Something cute and yet twisted. I found a picture of one of these delightful trinkets while lurking about on other myspace profiles. Many thanks to Sarah Cyanide for having a pic of one of these creations on her myspace profile. I tracked the picture back to the following artist....her name is Woosie (Lisa Stanley) and her stuff is posted on DeviantART. Check it out at http://woosie.deviantart.com/
My Little Bondage Pony
My Little Bondage Pony
My Little Wednesday Addams Pony
(with matching headless human doll?)
My Little Wednesday Adams Pony
You can't see me but I'm just giddy over that Wednesday Addams Pony. It comes with a headless human doll. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen. How I miss the Addams family. So....I hope that put a better view on things for those that have been feeling down and dreary.

No comments:

Post a Comment