Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weird Things About Brian Copeland of Euphonic Dissonance

Brian's Weird Quiz



This looked like fun but I'm not going to play by the rules that were attached to it. I've never been one to play by the rules.

6 Weird Things/Facts About Me:


1. I have a fetish for women in small round eyeglasses.

2. I'm addicted to coffee.

3. I have ADD and I have a tendency to walk off mid conversation or change gears on people altogether. It's not that I'm not paying attention to you...but......Oh, wow....look at this new Strongbad email I found on Homestar Runner.

4. I secretely have a 300 pound african american woman trapped inside me and she really hates being inside a skinny white boy. (Okay, I made that one up....or did I?)

5. I'm completely unvisual. I think in words.

6. I really enjoy solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment