Sunday, March 29, 2009

Something's Up With Jack

Something's up with Jack
Something's up with Jack
Don't know if we're ever going to get him back
He's all alone up there, locked away inside
Never says a word, hope he hasn't died
Something's up with Jack
Something's up with Jack

Euphonic Dissonance on iTunes

Hello my little droogs. Good golly good morning to you. Have you been worried about your pretty little boy Brian and his fun elastic waistband pants? Don't worry --- he's fine. There have been some turbulant times over the last few months. A lot of things have changed. I lost a grandfather. I quit smoking. I launched a website. I received a promotion. There are almost too many things changing for me to list. It has been crazy.

Some people are scared of change.

It's really a shame. Those that are scared of change will be left behind. Those that don't embrace the future will become relics of the past. Those that sit still will begin to grow moss and they will be forgotten. I don't want to be one of these.

I'll be pushing forward with more activity over the next few months. Euphonic Dissonance will be bringing you more exciting blogs dealing with extremely cool things that the members of ED do in their illustrious lifestyles. There will be video blog as well as text blogs (for those of you who know how to read). There will be new music and new music videos. Oh...and don't forget....the new TECH MESSIAH album is coming. We've already released the song Black & White. The song 1984 is almost finished and we have 2 if not 3 songs still in the oven. This album is going to be hot. Don't miss a single moment of its inception.

And now a word from our sponsors...
***Don't click here if you are easily offended by naughty european nudity!!!! As a matter of fact....just friggin leave you small minded little twits!!! I don't want you on my blog page. Go away. Oh good lord I saw me some titties and now I'm going to hell. Get over yourself.***

Euphonic Dissonance Vulva Perfume Yummy

Yes....Vulva Perfume. Strong enough for a man but made for a woman. (yeah...I know....couldn't help myself). Leave it to the europeans to think this crazy sh*t up. What the hell? Well.....thanks for supporting ED and being here for our mindless self indulgence. We love our fans very much and we remind you to purchase some Vulva perfume today.

No comments:

Post a Comment