Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crunkin Messiah - Special Thanks To Regina Spektor and Michael Jackson

Thanks for making me cry!!! Thanks a hell of a lot Michael Jackson. How you could watch the memorial service and not shed a tear. It was so moving. So friggin' tasteful. Damn you Jackson family for making me cry ..... I'm going to go lock myself in my room and get out my Thriller album on vinyl.

"It's been a long time Michael.....It's been a long time"

Oh....and there's the Bee Gees.

I want to thank Regina for inspiring me to work on the following track. It's a long way from finished but it has come so far since its last incarnation in New Tech Messiah Song That's Totally Unfinished. Now we give you the The New Crunkin Messiah That's Slightly Finished

Busy busy busy working on new music for the ED fans. Busy busy busy need more coffee. Need to do guitar things. Need to quit listening to the Thriller album. Cause this is Crunkin ... Crunkin Messiah. No...that would never work.

No comments:

Post a Comment