Monday, July 6, 2009

Regina Spektor's New Album FAR - Brian falls in love with MACHINE song

This album is an absolute MUST HAVE  item. I official give it the Euphonic Dissonance 5 star award. This is the first time anyone will have received this illustrious award. The five star award goes to Regina Spektor for her newest album FAR. Congratulations Regina .... you deserve it.



reginaspektorfarcover

No seriously people !!!! This album is friggin' cool.

Ah, thank you Regina. You've given me more fodder for my Tech Messiah craze. Your new song MACHINE speaks to me in angry - sultry ways.

Here I am listening to Regina's new album and I'm suddenly washed over by a tide of anger. I think it's anger (I never like to assume what the author intends. I wasn't there. I don't know what was in their head.) or at least it seems like anger. The song is so aggressive. It's damn sexy. I seriously want to cover this song but I never follow through on doing cover songs. I'm fickle like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment