Monday, December 28, 2009

INSIDE STUDIO - BUM BUM track will have lyrics soon

Brian reports from inside the studio working on the TECH MESSIAH album....

Writing lyrics is probably my most unfavorite thing about the songwriting process. I have to listen to the track over and over and over and over before I can get an idea of what I want to do and by then I'm sick of it. AAAAIIIGGGGHHHH!!!!

Also, I always feel like I'm screwing the song up somehow by adding my voice. Yeah, that's probably a silly hangup but I have it regardless.

Yeah, I'm working on lyrics for a track that is currently titled "Bum Bum" because I'm too lazy to give it a proper title just yet. I love this one. It's all from the perspective of good little "Tech Messiah" soldiers who are willing to march off to war at any moment. Do you feel outcast? Do you need a place to belong? Join the TECH MESSIAH YOUNG PEOPLE'S ALLIANCE and you will find a place where you belong.

Soon as I'm finished with the lyrics I'll be nice and post them.....that is if I don't lose my mind from listening to this track for the millionth time.

Okay, here's just a snippit to wet your appetite.

Clinically adjusted
Obedient and trusted
Hearts in mainline
Critically designed
I fashion you to be one of us
I pattern you to be one of us
© Euphonic Dissonance 2009

More next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment