Monday, November 23, 2009

INSIDE STUDIO – This one inspired by ARCADE FIRE - recording of the TECH MESSIAH album

Brian Copeland - Nov 23, 2009

A progress update for our fans. Here is an updated version of the track "Snare In The Arcade". It has quite a different feel with the organ part added in the verses. Hope everyone likes the direction this song is taking and please leave us a comment and share your feelings on this new track.

CLICK HERE - SNARE IN THE ARCADE Take Two

Hopefully you hear more of the Arcade Fire influence to this song now that the organ is there.

There are a couple of songs that are going to need vocals soon. I'm going to have to sit down and write lyrics soon. You might find me hiding out in a local coffee house with headphones on and a notepad in my hands. I find it best to get out of the studio when I'm writing lyrics. Gives me a new perspective I suppose.

I've got the television on in the background while I'm writing this and I just have to interject and say that Bon Jovi is playing on the Ellen show. Ah the soothing smooth rock of Bon Jovi. I just love saying "slippery when wet".

[caption id="attachment_368" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Ah, smooth rockin' Bon Jovi"]Ah, smooth rockin' Bon Jovi[/caption]

May have some more material to post but I'm gonna make you wait for it. Expect more very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment