Monday, October 12, 2009

Two new TECH MESSIAH tracks

Here are two fresh new jams from the TECH MESSIAH recording sessions. These tracks don't have proper titles just yet but they will soon enough.

This first track has been tentatively titled ZippityZipZip. I really like this one. It sounds extremely rough at this stage but you can hear why it's alluring to me.

Click Here To Hear ZippityZipZip

The second track isn't so alluring to me but I think it has potential. Or maybe I'll just shove it off into the distance for effect.....I don't know....it's too early in the morning to make these huge decisions. Here's the track

Click Here To Hear Tech Jazz

We are working hard to get the secondary recording computer back online so that production will be ramped up.


No comments:

Post a Comment