Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Tech Messiah Song That's Totally Unfinished

Just want to give the fans a little taste of the upcoming Tech Messiah album. Here's a little ditty (just a single verse and chorus) of something I started working on a couple days ago. We have a new laptop and it gives me the ability to write songs on the go. Gotta love that. Let me know what you think of this track thus far.

NEW CRUNKIN' SONG THAT'S NOT FINISHED AND MAY NEVER BE USED

I'll probably be throwing bones like these to our more rabid fans out there and I'll probably only do this in the blogs - SO PAY ATTENTION!!!! All eyes on me.

Oh... here's a little graphic I've been working on for the album. Do you likey?

[caption id="attachment_133" align="alignnone" width="196" caption="Tech Messiah on his cross"]Tech Messiah on his cross[/caption]

Well.....that's all for now little ones. Come back soon to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment